CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Alaskan Cruise- At Sea

We had two wonderfully relaxing ship days to start the vaca. Chris and I visited the spa- for me a Swedish massage and facial...for him acupuncture! You couldn't pay me to try that!! When I went to meet him after his session...I noticed a needle sticking out of his ear...yep they forgot one :)

We ended the relaxing sea days with our new friends, Heather and Tyler at the formal dinner. Both Chris and I were so excited to have such lovely dinner conversation every night. The topics ranged from German board games to foreign policy and parenting. They also had two young children...God must have had his hand in the seating arrangements on the Oosterdam :)

After dinner we would hit up the casino or see a show. Most nights it was the casino :) we played our favorite table, Blackjack and Chris learned how to play Craps!

I love love love ship life...no cooking or cleaning...just fun and food :)

We went through some of Tracy Arm Fjord but the captain turned around because of the ice..safe decision but the other fjord was not nearly as beautiful.

Kitchen Tour

We had breathtaking scenery at almost every moment of the cruise :)

Glacier Martini and Bingo...

I didn't win but it was sure fun playing :)

Dressed up for dinner! I forgot my camera to get a shot of our nightly dinner friends but luckily we caught them before the end of the cruise.

0 comments:

Post a Comment