CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Catching Up September 2014

This month makes up for last month. It was a super busy month with lots of fun. I think the theme of this month was watching the little babies I have turn into big girls!




 First day of School! The girls are loving their pre-school and Mommy couldn't be happier with the little break 2 days a week. Abby has Ms. Ellen and Ms. Ana and Kinsley has Ms. Jackie and Ms. Sabrina. Abby is a "Dolphin" and Kinsley is a "Bird". They are really growing up too quickly for me!




For the girls' birthday Mimi and Papa took them shopping for new beds! We spent some time at Ikea looking for the right ones. Mommy hates climbing bunk beds so we decided on these trundle day beds, ready for a sleepover. Mimi and Papa even spent the day with us to build the beds and help watch the girls. We are so lucky to have them in our lives.

 My newly empty shopping cart. As much as I love my girls, I love shopping in peace at HEB each week by myself :)





 Going to the Aggie Football game with Gigi and Peepaw. We love so much spending game weekends with them. We were so thankful to get to enjoy the game with them in their seats and left the girls with a wonderful babysitter at their house. And of course we had a little photo shoot before the game :)

Celebrating our 5th anniversary! I can not believe that we have been married FIVE years! It seems like everything has happened so quickly. I'm so thankful that we love each other even more than the day we go married. Chris surprised me with a delicious dinner at Perry's. I had a steak and Chris had the signature porkchop. I now know why people rave about this place!



 Our Anniversary/Chris' 30 bday trip to MIAMI! Abby stayed with Gigi and Peepaw and Kinsley stayed with Mimi and Papa. We are beyond thankful to have such generous grandparents that love watching our girls. We stayed with a friend of Chris' family, Christoph. We was their foreign exchange student in high school and they have kept up since. The pictures above are the view from his apartment. He was a wonderful host. Miami beach was just a mile or two behind these pictures.

 On a recommendation from my Aunt Laurie and Uncle Michael, we went on the Millionaire boat tour. It was a really nice boat ride and the homes were amazing.

 I used Chris' travel points from work to get this really fun car!

 Chris found this monastery that was shipped over in pieces from Spain and rebuilt here in Florida. It was a Catholic monastery but now run by the Episcopal church that purchased it. It was amazing how the built it piece by piece with little instruction.



 We found an Oktoberfest in Miami! Christoph felt a little at home and back to his German roots :)

 Mass on Sunday at the Cathedral. I love going to different churches when we travel. Reminds me so much of the universality of being Catholic as well as the diversity of each city and parish.


 To finish off the trip, we took Christoph to a Miami Dolphins game (thanks to Mimi and Papa for the anniversary gift!). We got to see our own Aggie, Ryan Tannehill, but we were sad to see him booed by his own fans late in the game. I think he's having a better season now. We had such a blast reconnecting with Christoph and enjoying some relaxation in Miami, but were so glad to see our little girls when we got home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment