What a wonderful week! First off it was amazing only having to travel about an hour to each family's house. It was also wonderful having the help of our family taking care of our two adorable daughters. I mean they are wonderful but two within a year of each other is pretty crazy! It was so nice getting extra sleep :)
Here's the run down of our week...
We got to go to moody gardens light display with the congers...it's turning into an annual tradition...we love it!
Next was our trip to college station. We got a night out to watch some aggie basketball thanks to Gigi and Peepaw babysitting. Then we might have had a lot of fun at the Dixie Chicken. I loved the sangria! We loved hanging out with the Mechler family which included a trip to wolf pen creek, Christmas eve mass and opening gifts. It was relaxing and so much fun with 3 grand kids all within one year of each other!
Then off to the congers! We stopped by our home to drop off gifts and then had a wonderful Christmas dinner and opened presents. It was so awesome hanging out and celebrating Chris' birthday as well. We went out to an awesome pizza place and got to sleep in while Mimi watched Abby. We are so blessed to have such great families. What a wonderful trip!




3 comments:
Wow! You guys were super busy. I LOVE the picture of you and Chris kissing. And I can't believe how much Kate looks like Jake. You look fabulous. I am so glad at your visiting went well. Much love!
What beautiful pictures!!! I was struck by one of Kinsley - she looks like your mom! AND, your family picture in front of the tree is gorgeous - you look so amazing!!
Cassie- You look beautiful! I love the pics.
Can't wait to see ya'll.
Post a Comment