Advent is in full swing at the Conger house. I was so excited about lighting the pink- well rose- candle for Advent and for some reason the candle would not light :(. So we don't have any joy at the Conger house! Also, Chris saw baby Jesus in our manger and said "Wait, he can't be there yet...I'll put him in the junk drawer." So baby Jesus is currently residing in our junk drawer (in of course a special place among the junk) until December 25th.
Abby and Kinsley got to meet Santa and had a blast! Abby looks like she might be screaming in fear but is in fact screaming with excitement. Kinsley just slept. I'm sure she'll enjoy it a bit more next year :)
Abby is in LOVE with Yo Gabba Gabba. I always thought I would try to limit TV and I do think it is very important. But, with a 2 month old and a one year old it's important to have something for her while I'm nursing or trying to get ready. For some reason this is the only show she loves. She is all about the bouncing up and down whenever music comes on now. So I guess the show is doing it's job or getting kids up and moving!
We can't wait for Christmas and spending time with our family.
Here's a word from Abby who's on my lap at the end of this blog-
:JJN98 6\
aND WITH THAT WE ARE OUT!






2 comments:
Oh my goodness, your girls are dolls! How cute!
Aww Abby's tree is so cute! What a fun idea!
Post a Comment