With a lot of prayer, tears, and diapers...we've made it 8 months with two babies less than 11 months apart. One of the ways that we financially made our way through this endeavor was a decision we made with our first little one...Abby. After two of our good friends boarded the cloth diaper train- I thought I would at least try it out. We learned so much from these friends and realized it was the route for us. I thought that I would be able to use our adorable diapers with each one of our little ones but soon found out I was pregnant with our second baby! It was actually fun to stock up for our second stash of cloth diapers because Abby was no where near ready for potty training at 10 1/2 months when her little sister was born. We've had two in cloth diapers for 8 months now and I LOVE it. My friend Andrea just became a fuzzibunz affiliate and I thought what an awesome way to share my experience and love of cloth diapers. We have saved so much money with cloth...especially diapering two at the same time. I was able to hit sales at fuzzibunz and build our second daughter's stash of 20 diapers on about $200. That is for her lifetime of diapering. How amazing! I already had the accessories (diaper bags, diaper sprayer and cloth wipes) from Abby. So we were all set.
Finances were my #1 reason to start cloth diapering...now I just love how cute they are...my babies are already fashion divas (and don't worry moms of boys...they have ton of cute boy prints and colors!). I've also have really started to think about recycling and my carbon footprint after cloth diapering. I have a little granola in me now :)
I'm so happy to share my experience with you and help you out with cloth diapering. Whether you are completely new to it or just want to buy a few diapers, wipes or other accessories to complete your collection, please use my link below to check out fuzzibunz. They are offering buy 5 get 1 free (buy 10 get 2 free, buy 15 get 3 free) right now and they have free shipping over $30 and $5 flat rate shipping under $30.
I've researched and researched the most inexpensive way to buy new cloth and this website has great deals, good shipping prices and it's easy. Fuzzibunz is one of the best cloth diapers out there in my own experience.

Cloth diapering mamas-if you already love fuzzibunz like me and want to become an affiliate- check it out here! I'd love to have you as one of my referrals :)
If you have questions, please feel free to email me at cassie.conger@gmail.com. I'm not a perfect cloth diapering mama...but we've made it 8 months diapering 2 babies and 18 months with 1 on a pretty good routine. If you are interested in checking out the diapers in person and seeing what a daily cloth routine looks like, I'd love to show you and answer any questions you have.
Lastly, here are a few pictures of my cuties rockin' their awesome cloth booties!
| Abby's first time in cloth at 6 weeks old! |
| Helping mama with laundry :) |
| Looks like she needs a bow so we'll know she's a girl |
4th of July Cloth
|
![]() |
| Our sweet baby Kinsley 2 days old and in her cute pink fuzzibunz |
| Kinsley is in there somewhere! |
One of my favorite diapers :)
Here's a blog I wrote a while back if you are interested in starting cloth diapers...
Everything you need to know about Cloth Diapering






0 comments:
Post a Comment