Here are a few pics of our babies with the Bluebonnets and their sweet cousin, Katertot!
Can't wait for more bluebonnet pics with the Congers...maybe we can get Kinsley to smile in those!
We really enjoyed our time with the Mechs at dinner and were thankful that we were able to see my sisters that we don't get to see all the time now that we are in Houston. Love you guys!
I'm posting a lot because the girls' faces are priceless...we got one where all were looking at the camera but none where all were smiling...part of the joys of taking pictures of babies :D
My battery died before I was able to take a family pic :( will get those from Mom later.
Saturday, April 7, 2012
Good Friday and Bluebonnets
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Adorable!
Hope you got the family pics I emailed. They were great and we were so glad to have had the special time with you all! Love you!
Post a Comment