CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Sydney's 4th Birthday

The Dziedzics sure know how to throw a party! We had such a great time celebrating Sydney's birthday and wow...time sure passes by quickly. It seems like yesterday I was bringing Bons and Jeff food at the hospital while they waited for their sweet baby girl to come. It was a fun day with lots of rainbows. What a cute theme and an even cuter birthday girl. 




































Birthday Girl



































Amazing Cake made by Bonnie
 What a cute family!

They had face painting :) Bonnie- you think of everything!

Chris giving John-Paul the "dad look"

Still working the kinks out on my camera...apparently my depth of field was really small here...hence everything being out of focus.


Looks like I found what I'm getting Abby for her next birthday :)

Friends :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment