CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Kinsley meets Great Nana

The girls, Mimi, Papa and I headed to Karnes City for a day trip on Chris' Nana's birthday. I think Abby's favorite part of the nursing home were the fishes in the aquarium and making a lot of wonderful people's day. We also went to Chris' grandpa's grave to plant flowers and see many of Abby and Kinsley's great great great great grandparent's graves.

The day reminded me how much dignity every human being has no matter what stage of life they are in...what a beautiful and humbling gift nursing staff give to the world and the people they take care of...and how fleeting life can be. I'm so thankful for the life I have and I want to live every day to the fullest especially as I age.

Here are some pics of the day.



0 comments:

Post a Comment