CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Thanksgiving and Petitions

A big lesson that God seems to be trying to teach me lately is allowing others to love me. I want so much to be able to do things on my own...make my plans...follow through and be successful. However, I'm realizing more and more that I can not do it on my own. Not only do I need God's help but His help through the loving service of others. This realization pretty much started with being on bed rest at the end of my pregnancy with Abby and is continuing through out being pregnant with Kinsley and moving in the middle of the pregnancy. One day I hope to pay forward all the generosity, service and prayers I have received. So with that I realize that I'm not alone and it's not selfish to ask for prayers but necessary. I would humbly ask you to pray for me and my family as we embark on this crazy wonderful journey. I know it's such a blessing and the peace I feel is overwhelming. These are all wonderful life changes and I'm so thankful for each and everyone of them.

In thanksgiving for...
...the peace God has given us on our move and with the arrival of Kinsley
...our beautiful family that truly has a heart of service and would do anything for us
...finding a doctor in Houston that understands the wishes we have for our family
...great friends both in Dallas and Houston that have made this transition much easier
...finding renters so quickly
...having homes to live in while we wait for our house to be finished
...finding a new house so quickly that is perfect for our growing family
...friends and family that have helped lighten the burden on Chris and I with help packing
...new life in our baby girl Kinsley and the joy of watching our little Abby blossom into a beautiful child
...a marriage that has survived many life changing events

May God please help us with...
...my pregnancy that it will continue to go smoothly and I might be able to finish this one without bed rest or health problems
...our sweet Abby's teeth that he will ease her pain during this teething process
...our marriage that we will love through stress and transition
...the completion of our new house
...the move that we have safe travel
...easing the sadness of leaving our friends and family in Dallas
...finding and reconnecting with friends in Houston


1 comments:

CatholicMommy

Beautiful post. I wish you had time to write more frequently! I passed an award along to you, because I love what I've read so far.

http://workingtobeworthy.blogspot.com/2011/08/versatile-blogger-award.html

Post a Comment